Following our normal winter season we keep the ball rolling starting in October with our Summer 6's. With teams from 7-8 years through to our Senior Mixed Teams and Senior Men's and names like "A Little Bit Messi, Strawberry Farmers and Done a Hammy our Summer 6's is a fun social way to keep that little bit of fitness going in the off season. Team numbers are limited so make sure to register early.
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED AND TEAMS DRAWS HAVE BEEN UPDATED
Thursday 10th October to Thursday 21st November 2019
Please ensure all your players are registered at www.playfootball.com.au and that your team has filled in an online team sheet . If players did not pay online they must pay before the first game and should arrive at least 20 minutes prior to kick off.
- Please see draws and field map attached. A couple of age groups have uneven numbers so some teams will play twice in a day. Those teams are highlighted in yellow. All teams will play a game in Semi Final and Grand Final week.
- The Senior Men's competition has been divided into 3 competitions so please check all draws to find your team.
- Bibs will be available for teams to use if you don't have a unifiorm
- The competition rules are also attached. Please note all players must wear shin pads. Goal keepers cannot kick the ball from their hands.
- Each game will have a referee. Please note that arguing with the referee from players or spectators will not be tolerated.
- Summer 6s is a social competition with the focus on fun. For juniors, team managers should help with substitutions but refrain from coaching from the sideline.
Bar will be open for drinks and snacks and a sausage sizzle will also be available.
Looking forward to seeing you all next week for the start of a great competition
Please download relevant age group/division and familiarise yourself with the field map
UNDER 7 UNDER 8 SUMMER 6'S FIXTURES.pdf
UNDER 9 UNDER 10 SUMMER 6'S FIXTURES.pdf
UNDER 11 UNDER 12 SUMMER 6'S FIXTURES.pdf
UNDER 13 UNDER 14 SUMMER 6'S FIXTURES.pdf
WOMENS TEAMS FIXTURES.pdf
MIXED TEAMS FIXTURES.pdf
MENS TEAM - BLUE GROUP FIXTURES.pdf
MENS TEAMS - WHITE GROUP FIXTURES.pdf
MENS TEAMS - YELLOW GROUP FIXTURES.pdf
SUMMER 6'S FIELD MAP 2019.pdf
SUMMER 6'S 2019 RULES.pdf