During Stage 3 of "return to training" lifting of restrictions we ask the parents and guardians of our players to (where practically possible) to do the following:
- If reasonably practical, only one parent/carer to take their child(ren) to training
- Don't arrive more than 10 minutes prior to training
- You must not congregate at the entry points - please stay off the fields where possible and maintain social distancing protocols while waiting.
- When training is complete please leave grounds as quickly as possible
- Ensure your child is dressed and ready to train in their training shirts, boots etc. - ALL change rooms will remain closed.
- Each child should bring their own water bottle -the canteen won't be open to purchase drinks .
- You must provide member details including full name, FFA number, phone number, date and time of attendance, and confirmation whether you have downloaded COVIDSafe App (not mandatory), to the coach/club official for the purposes of contact tracing. - The club will have the player information on hand.
- We love our furry friends but NO dogs allowed at the grounds during training.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org